The official website for Watershed Fest has released some information for camping! You can check that out here.
A Few Notes:
• The campground will open at 1:00PM on Thursday, July 27th.
• You must have a three-day wristband to enter the camping areas.
• Alcohol is permitted for those 21+ as long as it is kept within your camping area.
• Camping sites cannot be reserved. If you want to camp next to your friends, make sure you arrive at the same time.
• Camping passes are sold per vehicle. You may have as many people on your site as can legally fit in your vehicle.
• Standard camping passes start at $150 (this price will increase to $155 on day-of).
• Family camping passes are $150 (this price will increase to $155 on day-of).
• Premier camping passes are $250. These include a fenced-in area, separate showers, superior views of the Gorge and a shuttle to the concert entrance.
Other prices and package information, including terrace packages and big rig packages, are available on the Watershed website.
As always, please be sure to read the rules about what you can and can’t bring with you. You may not bring in alcohol, any beverage other than a 20 oz. sealed water bottle, glass bottles, zoom lens cameras, coolers, illegal substances, laser pointers, animals, recorders, weapons or fireworks.
Watershed 2017 Map (click to zoom):